Friday, September 25, 2009

Thats all

well until we get back that is. Cars just about pack, just need to duck out for a couple of quick things then we are hitting the road to Wagga. Then........ Its our turn!!!!! It still doesn't seem real though, but I'm sure it will soon enough.

Just some quick shares from the last couple of weeks.

This was for Sketches to inspire (AKA Pinkalicious sketches). Come play along, its great fun!!!

This was a class I did at Scrap Therapy using a Prima Paintable (and no I don't know why its underlining and at this point, I really don't care lol!!)

Finally this is for the joint Puzzle Sketch and Scrap Therapy sketch challenge. I couldn't help0 myself, the colours in the Fancy pants papers are gorgeous!!! ANd the new CHA stuff has just arrived and is discounted!! How awesome is that :)

Thats all from me, see ya after I finally become Mrs Hunt!!!

No comments: