Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hen's night

Can I just say I have the biggest ratbag of a cat. Every morning this week she has woken me up by tearing around the house, including onto the bed like a mad cat! Not appreciated when on holidays :S

On far more important news, Rex and I had our bucks/hensnights last weekend. Rex had a simple BBQ/piss up at a mates place, while I met al the girls in Canberra.

Before I say to much, I want everyone to know that I have THE most awesome bridesmaids!!!

We stayed in a very fancy apartment in the city where we caught up with everyone, (including Aly and Thomas :)) We were very lucky as the girls hired a mini bus and Greg, Kylies husband chauffeured us around. We started by driving up black mountain, where i was crowned and had to complete a quiz about Rex to see how many challenges I would need to complete. I got some right, some wrong.

From here we went to a teppinyaki bar in Manuka which was great fun. Most of us caught most of the food (well except for Hathor :D). I can't wait to go again with Rex.
Then we travelled into the city to go to a cocktail bar, the Muddle bar and then round to the Uni bar for some dancing and more drinks. It was fantastic, I've never had so many guys come up to me.

Just some random photos, the rest are on facebook!



1 comment:

Bec said...

It looks like you had a great night!!! It also sounds like your friends are the best too!
I can't wait to see pics of the wedding!!!
Not long now!!