Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Been sick, but busy

Well I ended up with my asthma playing up, which made doing anything hard (its amazing how important breathing is!). But I've been able to do plenty of scrapping.

This was for Puzzle Sketches. I always love how everyones LO's look so different even using the same pieces. Photobucket

This next LO was for Round three of the Make Believe Masters over at Scrap Therapy. Not only for they have these awesome challenges, but for June only, they have 20% off ALL alphabets!!!! Even Thickers!!!!!! Gotta hurry though, we are trying to buythe shop.
Photobucket

Finally this LO I do for the 10x10 challenge over at Pickleberrypop. Its great to get into the digi stuff, heaps less mess and heaps cheaper!!
Photobucket

This week I'm off to Orange for training and get to catch up with Mum (YAY!!) Very important bisness will be happening, we are doing the alterations for my wedding dress and buying the clothes for my hens. (Would you believe I have no purple at all!! Its a disgrace). I'm also catching up with the awesome Amanda, who I don't see anywhere near enough these days. I am terrified of the cold though, I'm no longer used to temperatures with a minus sign in front of them!!

One final this which I keep forgetting (don't know how though) is I finally finished uni!!! (AGAIN). And no, I am not going back for a very long time!!!!

Until next time, take care!

No comments: