Friday, May 1, 2009

Flying away

Sorry i've been slack, but you get that sometimes. This will only be short since I'm not at home. Rex and I have been busily planning the wedding, and have most of the big stuff out of the way.

I'm currently sitting at Sydney airport waiting from one of the girls from Scrap Therapy, PT, so we can fly to Cairns for the retreat!! I promise I'll update with lots of photos when I get back.

Lastly I got some awesome news this morning!!! At the Out of the hat scrap challenge blog, I won the DT's pick which not only means I won a voucher, but also I will be a guest designer for this month!!!! This is huge cause its secretly something that I've wanted to try, but now I'm so nervous that it won't be good enough. Hopefully this weekend will help me create something cool!!

Until I get back, have fun!!!

2 comments:

Antonella Ryan said...

Yay I got to meet the beautiful Annie! Had a blast Love!! Was great to meet you!!!

mandysea said...

YAY Annie - it was fabulous to meet you too! What fun!
CONGRATS on your win!! Your work is lovely! You'll rock that gdt!