Monday, November 24, 2008

Bored..... but not in Bourke

Nope, I'm in Cobar but still bored. Why is it when I'm at school all the kids I'm seeing decide to be away???? Surely I'm not that bad.

Anyways, not much has been happening, Rex and I just spent a very lazy weekend and achieved nothing which was great. the most exciting thing I did was chase Sunny all over the naighbourhood. She got out 4 times in 4 days, and we are getting desperate. Any ideas to keep her in the yard????

I'm still hanging out at Scrap Therapy, and am hoping to go home to an order full of American Crafts goodies which are all 20% off at the moment. The details for the retreat in May have also been announced. I'm going, even though it will cost a fortune in flights :) I've been doing some of the challenges, and some OTP (I can't show them yet cause they are pressies!!!) Blind Scrap with Julie
PT's Write stuff challenge (theres hidden journalling under the flap)


The Monthly challenge (yep Phil thats you!!!). I got a whole heap of old photographs which I scanned and am having fun with. Just need to get the rest from Dad so I have the full set.


Any ways better pretend to do something constructive, have a great week!!

No comments: