Monday, December 31, 2007

Start for the new year!!

Well I hope Christmas was good for everyone. I was spoilt rotten, getting 3 seasons of house, jewellery, gift vouchers and heaps of scrapping stuff.

Anyways in my last post I said I was starting back at weight watchers and I kind of have. Now I am starting to record what I eat etc here form today!

Breakfast
2 pices of bread 2
220g baked beans 3

Lunch
Potato salad 4

Afternoon tea
Small pkt chips 2
Cheese 4
Biscuits 4

Dinner
Not sure yet, but looking at those points, not much!!! Maybe start for real tomorrow.


Scrapping wise I've made up some notepads, from lesson I found at Scrap therapy. I'm about to head back there as there is a surprise cybercrop on tonight!! yay since Rex is already sound asleep wiht Josie!!!

Hope you all have a great New Year!!!

2 comments:

charmaine said...

Good on you for having a go at WW. You know for dinner you can eat all the salad stuff you want:)
Dh lost 16kg on WW and we still loosly follow the points idea...i think its a great way to keep track of what you eat. I also do up plates of snacks for my dd using low or no point stuff, she loves them:)

Alyson said...

Hey Net

I heard your coming back this way in the coming weeks. Let us know and we will catch up with you.