Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ouch!!

Well this week has been eventful for me. On Sunday I gave my first ever kids talk at church. Despite them looking terrified I was assured I did well.

Then came Monday. Dreaded Monday. I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out in Orange. And yes, they did hurt... once the anesthetic wore off on Tuesday. I was informed I did really well, however that didn't make me stop feeling dizzy and nauseous on Tuesday. Since then as long as I keep on the pain killers I've been okay. I am soooo sick of weetbix and pasta, however discovered the hard way today on the trip home that it is still too sore for real food.

Any ways, Rex is at poker and I'm home alone recuperating. Next week I'm off to Sydney to learn how to help kids who are doing drugs.

Have a good week all.

No comments: